Thank you very much sir for your efforts so far.
I don’t argue whether COVID-19 is real or not, it’s like Heaven and Hell of which people have different opinions.
But these questions I will ask CAN leaders in Lagos
Can Lagos State government and NCDC, Lagos chapter tell us:
- How many number of people tested before getting the number of COVID-19 patients announced in Lagos. Because we have almost 20 million residing in Lagos, when will they finish testing, since March to June. (It will take approximately four months)
- The level of caring is low, because the ratio between the affected and the discharged patient is too low.
- What do they do about currency (Naira) in circulation, or currency cannot spread COVID-19?
- Since the easing of lockdown in the state the spread of COVID-19 increases, agreed, it has to be so, because they get more people to be tested or number of people tested are the same per day, before and after easing lockdown.
- Also, since the temperature kit is what the NCDC used to detect people, surely the number of patients will increase because of stress people are facing outside.
- If it is only distance keeping, mask for covering nose and mouth, sanitizer, hand washing that the government required from opening Church it should have been fair.
- The rate of people’s death in Lagos and the country is increasing daily. To me COVID-19 cases is very minimal in comparison to other sources of death.
Here I stop for now.
God will deliver His church from the gate of hell.
I BELIEVE THE HOUSE OF WORSHIP SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO OPEN FOR ONE MONTH AND SEE THE WONDERS OF GOD.
Pastor Ayodele Talabi Writes from Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.
Thanks for reading this. Please like it, comment and share this story. Also follow Julius Adegunna, and PTL News on our Social Media handles or call 234-8033260387, 8120969883. If you have been blessed by our website, you are free to bless us in return. Reach out to the Publisher for donations and supports. God bless you.